- Client Resources
- Financial Help
- General Wellness
- Diagnostic Services
- Surgery Services
- Complementary Medicine
- Boarding/Daycare & Travel Certificates
- End Of Life Care
Lasers are a minimally invasive alternative to traditional surgery. Lasers replace scalpels in many procedures, and are useful for a wide range of conditions, such as common spays/neuters, oral surgery, cyst, tumor, and wart removal, and can even be used in declawing.
The benefits produced makes laser surgery an attractive option for any pet that must undergo a surgical procedure:
- Less Bleeding: The laser seals small blood vessels as it cuts, there is a dramatic reduction in bleeding .
- Less Pain: The laser beam seals nerve endings which then results in less swelling and pain so your pet is much more comfortable during their recovery time.
- Reduced risk of infection: The laser beam also produces a sterile field by killing bacteria in its path.
- Quicker recovery time: With less risk of infection, less bleeding, less pain and less swelling, your pet can have an easier time after surgical procedures whether major or minor.
Ask for laser options when your pet needs any surgical procedure and we will explain the benefits in more detail.